THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 27 June 2010

I need money :(

Pissed off

I bought a pair of Ben Sherman bowling shoes last month.

I waited for it to be dispatched, for a day, two days, a week, two weeks and a month

I waited, waited, waited...

Eventually, I emailed SHERRYS LONDON

Unfortunately, the bowling shoes had been discontinued from the store

OUT OF STOCK... Okay.

But u've taken my money.

I would like to have my refund PLEASE

I waited, waited, waited, waited, waited, waited and no reply

I need money (T__________T)

I'm pissed off. I'm pissed off. I'm sooooooo pissed off.

But I promised myself i won't curse.

There's another but. I need money desperately.

I can buy 2 summer maxi dresses with 70 pounds.

and i'll break my promise today!

Damn u! Duit tu tidak halal! Tidak halal! Aku mau mkan lgi, mau beli kasut utk bapa aku lagi, mau beli beg utk mamak aku lagi, yuran skolah adik aku lg! (yg last 2 tipula... )

Okay. Thanks for being a good reader... :)





0 comments: