THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 14 March 2011

Penjahat


I was 8 years old
I was the only Bajau girl
I was in an exam, a malay language exam
The exam questions had lots of spelling errors
I kept telling the teacher, 'This is not the right spelling'
She corrected it
For the 5th or 6th time, she couldnt tolerate anymore
She yelled, 'Everybody knows that! You dont need to tell. Just do it!'
I was a child, innocent
I had no idea about temper, mood swing, PMS or any other crazy emotion disease people have
I cried, I was a child, I was in an exam


I had teachers yelling at me for not doing my homework
I had teachers yelling at me for cheating in tests
I had teachers yelling at me for not bringing my books
But a teacher who yelled at a child,
in an exam, for correcting something wrong?
Congratulations, you are the villain of my life.
A real terrorist, unforgivable.

0 comments: