THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 31 March 2012

Engkau

Even 'I love you' is an understatement :)


Engkau senantiasa dalam doaku wahai kawan kesayanganku.
Cubit paha kau, paha aku yang rasa
Hati kau sakit, hati aku pun sakit
My countenance may appear as if I am unaffected
Like you, I endure the agony with great fortitude
But deep down, my heart is shattered too. 


I may have not the knowledge to comfort you.
But dont forget to remember, 
I am here to at least accompany you
and He is here, there, everywhere.


"(Know that true) believers are only those who have attained to faith in God and His Messenger and have left all doubt behind, and who strive hard in God's cause with their possessions and their lives: it is they, they who are true to their word!" (49: 15)
"So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: for you must gain mastery if you are true in  Faith" (3: 139)


You have to be strong! You have to and i believe that you can :)



2 comments:

Heart Vacancy said...

Gilakla bahasa.. power2 ni... hihi.. Be strong to whoever that is ^^

Adib Hitam said...

hahahaha. biasala, apprentice Virginia Wool kan :P