THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Just like facebook

When I first had my facebook, I was so eager to check my notifications. So looking forward to read every comment and reply. So frequent in updating my status. 
But now, nothing fascinates me. All in facebook has been made so familiar, so dull and so not worth  visiting. 


Similar to my academic performance. When I was first acquainted with this course, in my heart, I thought, 
'this is what I want to do in life. This is it. This is what I like. I can't imagine myself doing some other courses'. I promised myself, Yes, I will do well. 
But the motivation is so ephemeral.  The battle is long enough to detract the dream from being achieved.
The books seem so uninspiring, the modules appear senseless. There is just no warrant for such folly as coursework!

I have no clue, whether to laugh at life or to despair. Either way, 

I HAVE LOST MY MOTIVATION.



0 comments: