THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 31 January 2011

I miss my papa

Juhuran Bin Kalmin, a loving father and a great man


This great man was always there
Whenever I whimpered, 
Every morning, when it was time to go to school
Forcing me to step into that haunted place
Reassuring me of the bright future ahead

Now,
This great man is a thousand miles away
The moment I thought this life has matured me a great deal
The moment I thought I don't need this great man
This real life, decided to be mean to me 

Tomorrow, I'll be going to school again
And school, reawaken my childhood memories with you 
Since we're a thousand miles apart
I resigned myself to face this adversity, ON MY OWN
Without your tender words 
Leaving me alone in this melancholy thoughts and overwhelming emotion

Abah, kakak malas pegi skola lagi
I miss you, so bad :(
If only I learned to be more thankful
and appreciate you, the greatest father I could ever have


0 comments: