THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 20 January 2011

Jongang :))

Kejongangan yang terserlah bersama Ramadana Rappice (kiri) dan saya (kanan) :))

In case you do not know me,
I have an obsession
Obsession on women's beauty
Scrutinizing every single detail would be my concern
And it does not mean that mine is an exception


Looking into the mirror was a torment for me
I did not relish the ugly thoughts about my protruded teeth
Simply put, thanks to the slight 'imperfection'
I HATED MY WHOLE FACE


And again, in case you do not know me
I despise troubling myself with trivial burden
When I go on a vacation, I dislike dragging my own luggage
When I go out to eat, I dislike opening my mouth to order my own food
When I cook, I dislike having to prepare all the ingredients
(well, now it sounds more like a perawan pemalas)
And surely, putting on braces to hide the hideous protruded teeth was in my consideration before
Until I realized that 2 years is a long period of time
I couldn't help but to picture myself in that Bling Bling teeth
Berkilat la warna kulit aku =.=
And making appointments with the doctor
opening my mouth to tell him my problems
waiting for him to fix my teeth (3 hours? 4 hours? the whole day?)
and meeting him every month to review it
Owh, I give up!
Sometimes, I feel like knocking my teeth with hard metal
An iron bar will do
But of course, I couldn't do that without chipping my teeth =.=


Just now, I looked into the mirror again
Singing, 'apalah nasib gigiku jongaaang'
and then, it's like I've achieved self-actualization
I realized that the protruded teeth exist to hide my enormous lower lip
Imagine if my teeth were not protruded, I'll be a FAILED Angelina Jolie


Is this what they call 
'I am who I am?'
and 'Just be happy with yourself'?
I dont know, you decide :))

1 comments:

ana rama said...

hi adibah.hahaa.tahniah! finaly ble komen.=p