THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 21 January 2011

Mr Ego

I believe you're just like Gru in this movie. King-hearted but just afraid to show it :))

I've been thinking a lot about you lately
Ever since I dreamed about you


A charming and wicked angel
An angel who is likely to misbehave in the heaven
and is sent down to earth for his punishment


A teacher,
who would never lie about the truth of life
who won't call me slim, to make me feel better
who loves to be mean, to prepare myself for the real world
for that's the truth about beings, MEAN


A hypnotist,
who could convince me even if it's merely a lie
Making me believe in his belief
Then, he left because of the belief he made me believe


Dear Mr Ego,
I thank you, I salute you
But I only apologise once or twice
For I have my own standard too
At least, that's what you taught me.

2 comments:

d@v!d t3h said...

siapala mr. gru nih

Adib Hitam said...

bah. fikir bah david. fikir, ckap critical :P we know him. all of us :))