THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 23 January 2011

Tempted to watch





Thanks to IYLIA NATASYA BINTI ANUAR
The book that I've longed to have is now in my possession
For I have deep affinity with Asian Culture
She bought Memoirs of Geisha for me!
Sweet kan? Padahal saya yang minta :P

Only she knows how animated my face was when I first received it
Instead of wrapping it, she decided to put it in a Zara paper bag
Still, if she had offered me an option
To choose between Zara and the book
I would have still gone with the book
Kunun :D

At first, I was brimmed with excitement
Knowing that the book will be way better than the movie
I planned to read it first, UNTIL JUST NOW

Let me explain.
Brilliant people like Shah can finish the book in just 2 or 3 days
But 'kureng' and pedantic reader like me requires 2 or 3 months!
My patience is now at stake!
Do you know that the movie is on youtube?
Thank God, I only ended up watching the trailer!
But who knows how long can I resist the temptation?

0 comments: