THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 21 January 2011

Meeting, knowing, loving and parting




It's a truth universally known that,
'People come and people go'
Knowing the consequences will be horribly bizarre
People still take the risk, innocently 


I swear, I stayed away
As far as possible
As long as I could
But who am I to tell that I won't be part of it?


Unless you are not human, it's destined to be part of our lives.
It's strange, as if we're being punished for the love we cherish
And it's senseless that the love stays though we are far far away


I've been missing some people
Whom i'm not sure of seeing again
How saddening is that?


C5, brothers and sisters
If you happen to see them, 
Please send my regards to them
and if they're reading this,
Salam sayang dari kami
Kami tahu kamu sgt merindui Marjon! :P
Jangan perasan, ndak pyah pecaya, aku bohong jak tue
especially azar n faris :P

0 comments: